eZ Components 2009.2.1
|Date:||2010-03-22 18:00 UTC|
This bug fix release addresses a few minor issues in the following components:
You can find downloads of the whole bundle on the download page and updated documentation on the documentation page. Users of the PEAR installer can upgrade to the new version by issuing:
pear upgrade ezc/ezcomponents
General installation instructions can be found here.
The full changelog follows:
- Fixed #16030: Archive calls posix_* functions even it is only an optional depedency.
- Fixed #16035: DatabaseSchema component automatically sorts table fields alphabetically
- Fixed #16220: Autoincrement fields are not detected for Oracle for long field / table names.
- Fixed #16222: Oracle sequences are expected to be dropped for tables, which fails for shortened sequence names
- Fixed #15892: XML Storage for Schema casts Integer defaults to string and detects field change wrong
- Fixed #15894: ezcDbSchemaIndex sorts fields by name, but field order is important in indexes!
- Fixed #15895: Setting an Index Primary should enforce Unique
- Fixed: Handling of not null in SQLite
- Implemented: Directive contents reparsing helper method.
- Implemented #15218: Add support for PDF compression.
- Implemented #15219: Add support for PDF encryption & permissions.
- Fixed #15973: Issues with re-parsing parts of directives.
- Fixed #15987: Font size estimation in Haru driver broken.
- Fixed: Multiple small RST parsing bugs.
- Fixed #16154: Bcc headers are not stripped when using SMTP.
- Fixed #16347: Inline images in the mail composer are not added other attributes precede the src attribute.
- Fixed #16348: Adding inline images in the mail composer with whitespace in the path fails.
- Fixed #16470: Mail test suite causes fatal errors because of transport errors in destructor.
- Fixed #16017: Small typo in ezcPhpGenerator::appendValueAssignment doc.
- Fixed #16042: ezcTemplateTranslationExtractor::unifyFilepath() chops off character
- Fixed #13332: Updating a data element only works if you've requested it before.
- Fixed issue #15922: The default lock timeout in ezcWebdavFileBackend is not 2 seconds. After this time, a hanging lock will automatically be released. This timeout can now be configured through the new option ezcWebdavFileBackendOptions->lockTimeout.
- Fixed issue #16034: The permissions on the lock file in ezcWebdavFileBackend are now properly checked before a lock is acquired.
- Fixed issue #16194: Files displayed URL encoded in WebDAV clients.
- Fixed issue #16201: Introduced new Nautilus compatible transport class to fix client specific issues.