eZ Components 2009.2rc1 released
|Date:||2009-12-07 16:07 UTC|
The eZ Components team just released a release candidate of the new 2009.2 release. This release candidate resolves a couple of issues that where found during the testing and review process. The release also includes a few bug fix releases of other components.
A full download of the release can be found on the download page.
This Release Candidate be followed by the final release on December 21st, as long as no major issues are uncovered during our test cycle.
The full list of changes since eZ Components 2009.2beta1 follows below:
- Re-release with proper autoload file (that misses the removed debug_message.php) entry.
- Fixed #15905: Make rst->docbook visitor configuratble, just like rst->xhtml
- Fixed #15904: 'ezcDocumentRstXhtmlBodyVisitor' renders field lists above titles unlike docutils
- Fixed #15912: Titles with UTF-8 chracters throw a notice.
- Fixed #15914: Reference names with quotes in it think their name is id_.
- Fixed #15913: References with a : or | do not work properly.
- Fixed #15915: Forward-dispatching of empty named reference fails, if name contains spaces.