eZ Components 2009.2 alpha1
|Date:||2009-11-09 17:56 UTC|
After the earlier release of the first alpha releases of the Document and Graph components, we're now releasing other alpha versions of other components.
The Archive__ component has better support for ustar, as well as functionality for overriding file and directory permissions, user and group IDs. The Cache__ component has better support for storing options. The Feed__ component is enhanced with language attribute and atom:link support, Graph__ now contains vertical bar charts, and better support for axises. PersistentObject__ now knows how to make sub-queries according to the definitions, and Workflow__ is more compatible with stricter MySQL modes.
The largest changes are to the Document__ component. This now has support for ODF rendering and extraction, support for tables in the PDF renderer and support for custom fonts and RTL text.
You can upgrade your installed eZ Components by running the following command:
pear upgrade ezc/ezcomponents-alpha
The ChangeLog for all the feature enhancements and bug fix releases follow:
- Implemented feature #12433: The new ezcCacheStorageFileObject deprecates ezcCacheStorageFileArray, since it can store objects that implement ezcBaseExportable, arrays and scalar values.
- Fixed memcache test cases.
- Fixed issue #15227: Warnings during minor race condition in ezcCacheStorageFile are now silenced.
- Implemented enhancement #14804: ezcConsoleOptionRule now has a property "ifSet". This one defaults to true, meaning that the rule is validated if the option it is attached to was submitted. If set to false, the rule is validated if the option was not submitted.
- Implemented enhansement #14916: Extracted help generation and input validation from ezcConsoleInput. The interfaces still need validation and are not public for now.
- Implemented enhancement #15010: The table does not use output formats anymore, if "useFormats" is set to false in the ezcConsoleOutput instance used.
- Implemented #15197: Implement renderer for table elements.
- Implemented #15217: Write document metadata in PDFs.
- Implemented #15220: Implement renderer for blockquote elements.
- Implemented #15221: Implement support for RTL languages in PDF renderer.
- Implemented #15224: Implement support for custom fonts in PDF rendering.
- Implemented #15399: Initial im- and export of Open Document Text (ODT).
- Implemented #15809: Styling of exported ODTs.
- Implemented #15810: Infrastructure for inferencing semantical information from ODT styles.
- Fixed #15198: ezcDocumentPdf cannot be constructed without pecl/haru.
- Fixed #15258: Unusable ezcDocumentPdf::loadString() implementation.
- Implemented #15188: Add support for text colors in drivers.
- Implemented #15189: Add support for background colors in drivers.
- Implemented #15190: Add support for text-decoration in drivers.
- Implemented #15191: Implement renderer for literalblock elements.
- Implemented #15192: Implement renderer for bullet list elements.
- Implemented #15193: Implement renderer for enumeration list elements.
- Implemented #15194: Implement renderer for definition list elements.
- Implemented #15195: Implement renderer for external link elements.
- Implemented #15196: Implement renderer for internal link elements and link targets.
- Implemented: Support for borders and background colors.
- Implemented feature feature #14076: Language attribute for feed items. Based on a patch from Emanuel Sprung.
- Implemented feature feature #14292: Support atom:link in RSS feeds.
- Fixed issue #15748: generator tag in atom feed invalid.
- Fixed rendering of the cloud element in RSS2.
- Fixed parsing of the atom:link element in RSS2.
- Fixed #15537: Graph shows too small and truncated rotated axis labels.
- Fixed #15578: formatString not working with numeric axis.
- Implemented feature #13341: Vertical Bar Charts.
- Implemented feature #14294: Add option for axis label rotation.
- Implemented feature #15095: Special rotated label renderer for bar charts.
- Implemented feature #15133: Better configurable axis spaces.
- Implemented feature #15135: Add support for pecl/cairo's object-oriented API, patch by Michael Maclean.
- Fixed test cases for PHP 5.3 and later.
- Implemented feature feature #14023: Split ezcMailComposer's addAttachment into a function for adding file attachments and for adding attachments from strings.
- Implemented feature feature #14257: Problem accessing multiple headers with same headername.
- Implemented feature feature #14487: Enable ezcMailComposer to specify encoding for text and html parts.
- Implemented feature feature #14794: Add an option to parse text attachments as file part instead of text part.
- Fixed issue #15341: ezcMailFileParser class function appendStreamFilters not working properly for quoted-printable.
- Fixed issue #15456: Problems with parsing emails that have "charset = " instead of "charset=".
- Implemented enhancement #11831: ezcPersistentSession and ezcPersistentSessionIdentityDecorator now provide the method isRelated() to check if two objects are related to each other.
- Implemented enhancement #13073: The new createSubQuery() method on persistence sessions can be used to create a sub-select for a find query.
- Implemented enhancement #14154: Property converters are now also called for null values.
- Implemented enhancement #14158: If an object to be loaded is not found, an ezcPersistentObjectNotFoundException is thrown.
- Fixed issue #15430: Dead property retrieval works correctly now in ezcWebdavFileBackend.
- Fixed issue #15431: Fixed detection of HTTP/HTTPS in ezcWebdavAutomaticPathFactory.
- Fixed issue #15434: Corrected error in example code.
- Fixed issue #15477: Using the property storage file name in the file back-end path works now properly.
- The database schema changed, an upgrade is required.
- Implemented issue #15325: Execution state should be stored atomically.
- Fixed issue #15184: Output paths from Exclusive Choice randomly switch.
- Added execution.execution_suspended field that holds the timestamp of when the execution was suspended (if applicable).
- Increased compatibility with stricter MySQL server modes.
- Increased the maximum length of the workflow.workflow_name field to 255.
- The ezcWorkflowNode object ids have been decoupled from the node.node_id field.