eZ Components 2009.1.2
|Date:||2009-09-01 11:11 UTC|
This bug fix release addresses a few issues in the following components: Archive, Authentication, Configuration, MvcTools, Search, SystemInformation and Template. For details see the full change log below.
You can find downloads of the whole bundle on the download page and updated documentation on the documentation page. Users of the PEAR installer can upgrade to the new version by issuing:
pear upgrade ezc/ezcomponents
General installation instructions can be found here.
The full changelog follows:
- Fixed issue #15289: "AND" and "OR" in the query builder are even recognised when there is no whitespace around them.
- Fixed issue #15290: Test suite tries to acces local file.
- Fixed issue #15294: Index is always re-created when the Zend Search Lucene backend is initialized, wiping out all index data.
- Fixed issue #15295: The Zend_Search_Lucene backend returns a different result format then the Solr backend.
- Fixed issue #15302: ezcSearchSession::update() leads to errors.
- Implemented issue #15086: Added ezcSearchSession->createDeleteQuery() and ezcSearchSession->delete().
- Implemented issue #15087: Added ezcSearchSession->deleteByID() and ezcSearchSession->findByID() for retrieving and deleting documents by their ID.
- Reorganized the source code to fall in line with guidelines.
- Fixed the ezcSystemReaderCantScanOSException class to properly inherit from ezcSystemInfoException and ezcBaseException.
- Implemented issue #15352: Added support for XCache.
- Removed support for PHP Accelerator, which is for PHP 4 only.