eZ Components 2009.1 alpha1
|Date:||2009-05-26 12:07 UTC|
After the earlier release of the first alpha releases of the PersistentObject components, we're now releasing other alpha versions of other components.
The Authentication component now contains support for Open ID 2.0, the Base component is now capable of providing meta data about the installed components. The Document component now comes with an output renderer for PDF, based on the libharu or tcpdf PHP extensions. The output can be styled with some form of CSS. We will publish an article on this soon.
The MvcTools component now supports reverse routing and comes with the MvcAuthenticationTiein component to provide authentication filters. The MvcFeedTiein component has been included again after it has been cleaned up. The PersistentObject component now contains support for identity management.
You can upgrade your installed eZ Components by running the following command:
pear upgrade ezc/ezcomponents-alpha
The ChangeLog for all the feature enhancements and bug fix releases follow:
- Implemented CSS based PDF rendering for basic docbook markup.
- Implemented issue #14250: Support for the Content-Disposition headers in the abstract result and response objects.
- Implemented issue #13844: Support reverse route generation: create an URL from an argument.
- Implemented issue #14740: Make overriding the pattern to match in routes easier.
- Implemented issue #14775: Prevent a fatal redirect from looping by spawning more fatal redirects.
- Removed unused method.
- No changes
- No changes
- Fixed issue #13788: array_key_exists() function receives parameters in wrong order.
- Initial release of this package.
- Renamed ezcPersistentIdentitySession to ezcPersistentSessionIdentityDecorator.
- Introduced new ezcPersistentSessionFoundation interface, for ezcPersistentSession and its decorators.
- Finalized implementation of identity management and relation pre-fetching.
- Started implementation of #12473: PersistentObject now supports basic identity management.