eZ Components 2008.2.1
|Date:||2009-02-09 11:00 UTC|
This bug fix release addresses a few minor issues in the following components: Archive, Base, Database, Document, Feed, Graph, Mail, Search, Template and Workflow. For details see the full change log below.
You can find downloads of the whole bundle on the download page and updated documentation on the documentation page. Users of the PEAR installer can upgrade to the new version by issuing:
pear upgrade ezc/ezcomponents
General installation instructions can be found here.
The full changelog follows:
- Fixed issue #14332: Paragraphs are sometimes missing in the output, when converting rst documents
- Fixed issue #14390: Items before first section are merged with first section
- Fixed issue #14405: Comments in RST not handled for all cases
- Fixed issue #14406: Unknown property 'indentation' used in RST parser
- Fixed issue #14407: Underscores not allowed to appear in RST documents
- Fixed issue #14408: Error parsing grd tables, where first line does not provide full table column specification
- Fixed issue #14415: Simple table markup does not work with header cell spanning all columns
- Fixed issue #13631: Rendering issues, when axisSpace set to 0
- Resolved task #14219: Refactor grid drawing to be less susceptible to floating point inaccuracies
- Implemented feature #11980: Provide an initial array with labels for labeled axis
- Implemented feature #12897: Add the possibility to have a subtitle for Graphs.
- Implemented feature #13634: Make Offset of ezcGraphAxisRotatedLabelRenderer optional
- Implamented feature #14146: Add new data symbols - square and box