eZ Components 2008.2beta1 released
|Date:||2008-12-01 15:42 UTC|
The eZ Components team just released the first beta version of the new 2008.2 release. This beta version implements the issues that were found during our review process as well as some other major improvements. The MvcTools component received quite a bit of attention from both internal and external reviews, and therefore has quite a few changes. A new version of the Webdav component including support for locking and authentication has been bundled as well as beta version. Besides this, there is a good deal of other minor changes that you can find below in the ChangeLog.
The beta version can be installed by running the following command:
pear upgrade ezc/ezcomponents
A full download of the release can be found on the download page.
The full list of changes since eZ Components 2008.2alpha1 follows below:
- Added the exception class ezcBaseFunctionalityNotSupportedException.
- Fixed issue #14009: ezcMailTools::validateEmailAddressMx() uses wrong HELO domain name.
- The function ezcMailTools::validateEmailAddressMx() throws an exception if there is no support for getmxrr() and checkdnsrr().
- Altered the ezcMailTools::validateEmailAddress() regexp to protect against locale issues.
- Fixed issue #13918: Http Request Parser is missing DELETE.
- Fixed issue #14003: split() is deprecated in PHP 5.3.
- Implemented issue #13919: Added the runPreRoutingFilters() method to the ezcMvcDispatcherConfiguration interface and ezcMvcDispatcherConfigurable dispatcher, to be called after request generation, but before routing. This change breaks BC as it adds a new method to the ezcMvcDispatcherConfiguration interface.
- Implemented issue #13921: The ezcMvcConfigurableDispatcher now throws exceptions if the configuration does not return objects of the expected class.
- Implemented issue #13926: Split ezcMvcDispatcherConfigurable::run() into smaller parts.
- No changes
- Implemented feature #12286: The WebDAV component now supports locking (WebDAV compliance class 2) through the lock plugin.
- Implemented feature #13344: Authentication / authorization support for Webdav.
- Fixed issue #13462: The backend methods DELETE and PROPPATCH do now return the RFC conform multi status responses on error and these get serialized correctly by the transport.
- Added RelaxNG grammar for the XML-based workflow definition language.