Alpha MvcTools and bug fix releases
|Date:||2008-10-06 14:34 UTC|
The eZ Components team just released the first alpha releases of the MvcTools components set. The MvcTools implement functionality that allows you to set up a framework in a very simple way. The MvcTools is show cased in both an introductory video and in "TheWire" -- a corporate twitter client that's available in the eZ Components SVN repository.
Besides the new MvcTools components, we also released new versions of the Authentication, Configuration, Feed and Mail components that address minor bugs in those components.
New versions can be installed through the PEAR installer with:
pear upgrade ezc/Authentication pear upgrade ezc/Configuration pear upgrade ezc/Feed pear upgrade ezc/Mail
The alpha versions can be installed by running the following commands:
pear upgrade ezc/MvcTools-alpha ezc/MvcMailTiein-alpha pear upgrade ezc/MvcFeedTiein-alpha ezc/MvcTemplateTien-alpha
The alpha releases will become part of 2008.2alpha1, which we hope to release early November. The ChangeLog for the bug fix releases follows:
- Avoid a notice caused by opening a Typekey keys file from an unreachable host.
- Fixed an issue in ezcBaseFile::removeRecursive, where the parent directory could not be written to. We now make sure nothing is deleted until we're sure everything can be deleted.
- Fixed an issue that caused the part boundaries from e-mail messages not being correctly set in the parsed mail structure. Instead an auto-generated one was used.
- Fixed issue #13553: Documented how to access the raw value of headers.
- Implemented feature feature #13538: Added possibility to set a custom message in mail multiparts for e-mail clients missing MIME support.