Bug fix releases
|Date:||2008-08-04 11:18 UTC|
The eZ Components team just released new versions of the Base, Document, Mail, Template, Tree, Url and Webdav components that address minor bugs in those components.
New versions are exclusively available through our PEAR channel, and can be installed through the PEAR installer with:
pear upgrade ezc/Base pear upgrade ezc/Document pear upgrade ezc/Mail pear upgrade ezc/Template pear upgrade ezc/Tree pear upgrade ezc/Url pear upgrade ezc/Webdav
The full list of changes since eZ Components 2008.1 follows below:
- Fixed issue #13200: Problem with multiple headers with the same name, when generating table of contents in an rst document.
- Fixed issue #13220: Support for row seperators in simple table bodies missing.
- Fixed issue #13237: Whitespaces before single word named external references are skipped.
- Fixed issue #13238: Whitespaces at line ends, with markup as last element are skipped.
- Fixed issue #13239: Named external references with literal markup in destination nodes are not found.
- Fixed issue #13265: Handle inline literals correctly.
- Fixed issue #13266: Parse error on no newlines at the end of input text.
- Fixed issue #13267: Trim surrounding whitespaces in title strings.
- Fixed issue #13313: Webdav does now correctly identify recent Nautilus version.
- Fixed issue #13389: ezcWebdavBasicPathFactory does now perform sanity checks on the given base URI during construction.
- Fixed documentation.
- Renamed ezcWebdavResourceTypeProperty::TYPE_RESSOURCE to ezcWebdavResourceTypeProperty::TYPE_RESOURCE as required by review. ezcWebdavResourceTypeProperty::TYPE_RESSOURCE is still kept for BC reasons.
- Renamed ezcWebdavTransport->retreiveBody() to ezcWebdavTransport->retrieveBody().