[ Theoretical background ]
1.4 - Monday 21 December 2009
1.4rc1 - Monday 07 December 2009
1.4beta1 - Monday 23 November 2009
1.4alpha1 - Monday 09 November 2009
- Fixed issue #14451: $workflow->nodes does not return all nodes.
- ezcWorkflowNodeSubWorkflow now passes the correct parent id to a child
- Increased compatibility with stricter MySQL server modes.
1.3.3 - Monday 11 May 2009
1.3.2 - Monday 30 March 2009
1.3.1 - Monday 09 February 2009
1.3 - Monday 05 January 2009
- Changed the Loop node to allow more than two incoming and outgoing nodes.
1.3rc1 - Monday 15 December 2008
1.3beta1 - Monday 01 December 2008
- Added RelaxNG grammar for the XML-based workflow definition language.
1.3alpha1 - Monday 10 November 2008
1.2 - Monday 16 June 2008
1.2rc1 - Tuesday 10 June 2008
1.2beta1 - Tuesday 27 May 2008
- Implemented issue #12694: Replace reflection test for class type with SPL
1.2alpha1 - Monday 07 April 2008
- Implemented issue #10941: Support for the Cancel Case workflow pattern. The
execution of a workflow can now be cancelled by either reaching a
ezcWorkflowNodeCancel node or by calling the cancel() node on an
ezcWorkflowExecution object. In either case, the execution is immediately
halted, already activated nodes will not be executed.
- Implemented issue #12404: Separate file i/o from XML processing in
- Implemented a plugin system that allows plugin developers to hook into
various extension points in the workflow execution engine.
- The visualization visitor can now show the current state of a workflow in
execution. This includes the highlighting of activated nodes as well as the
contents of the workflow variables.
- The new execution visualizer plugin (ezcWorkflowExecutionVisualizerPlugin)
uses the visualization visitor to create visualizations of each step of a
1.1 - Monday 17 December 2007
1.1rc1 - Wednesday 05 December 2007
- Fixed issue #12144: Resuming from synchronization of parallel split fails.
1.1beta1 - Wednesday 28 November 2007
- Implemented issue #11862: Allow arrays to have automatically generated keys.
1.1alpha1 - Monday 29 October 2007
- Added ezcWorkflowNodeLoop class to conveniently express loops.
- Refactored the XML definition storage:
- DOM is now used for both the loading and saving of workflows (issue #10702).
- The marshalling of the node configuration is now handled in the individual
node classes. This makes it possible to have custom node classes handled by
the XML definition storage.
- Default node configurations are handled better now.
- Implemented issue #10883: Apply comparison conditions to two variables.
- Implemented issue #10918: Error messages when loading invalid XML.
- Implemented issue #10985: Mapping variables between parent and sub workflows.
- Implemented issue #11003: Add ELSE option to exclusive choice.
- Fixed issue #11068: Implement ezcWorkflowExecution::hasVariable().
1.0.1 - Monday 30 July 2007
1.0 - Monday 02 July 2007
- Fixed an issue that is caused by a bug in PHP 5.2.1.
1.0rc1 - Monday 25 June 2007
- Fixed issue #10919: Input validation of all waiting variables before
throwing an exception.
- Fixed issue #10922: Resuming with execution ID.
- Fixed issue #10968: Allow service objects to suspend the workflow execution.
- Documentation updates and fixes.
1.0beta2 - Thursday 31 May 2007
1.0beta1 - Monday 07 May 2007
- Initial release of this package.
Last updated: Mon, 21 Dec 2009