[ Conversion ] [ Styles ]
1.3rc1 - Monday 07 December 2009
- Fixed #15905: Make rst->docbook visitor configuratble, just like rst->xhtml
- Fixed #15904: 'ezcDocumentRstXhtmlBodyVisitor' renders field lists above
titles unlike docutils
- Fixed #15912: Titles with UTF-8 chracters throw a notice.
- Fixed #15914: Reference names with quotes in it think their name is id_.
- Fixed #15913: References with a : or | do not work properly.
- Fixed #15915: Forward-dispatching of empty named reference fails, if name
1.3beta1 - Monday 23 November 2009
- Implemented additional element conversions from DocBook to ODT.
- Implemented filtering based on styles while converting from ODT to DocBook.
1.3alpha2 - Monday 09 November 2009
- Implemented #15197: Implement renderer for table elements.
- Implemented #15217: Write document metadata in PDFs.
- Implemented #15220: Implement renderer for blockquote elements.
- Implemented #15221: Implement support for RTL languages in PDF renderer.
- Implemented #15224: Implement support for custom fonts in PDF rendering.
- Implemented #15399: Initial im- and export of Open Document Text (ODT).
- Implemented #15809: Styling of exported ODTs.
- Implemented #15810: Infrastructure for inferencing semantical information
from ODT styles.
1.3alpha1 - Tuesday 01 September 2009
- Fixed #15198: ezcDocumentPdf cannot be constructed without pecl/haru.
- Fixed #15258: Unusable ezcDocumentPdf::loadString() implementation.
- Implemented #15188: Add support for text colors in drivers.
- Implemented #15189: Add support for background colors in drivers.
- Implemented #15190: Add support for text-decoration in drivers.
- Implemented #15191: Implement renderer for literalblock elements.
- Implemented #15192: Implement renderer for bullet list elements.
- Implemented #15193: Implement renderer for enumeration list elements.
- Implemented #15194: Implement renderer for definition list elements.
- Implemented #15195: Implement renderer for external link elements.
- Implemented #15196: Implement renderer for internal link elements and link
- Implemented: Support for borders and background colors.
1.2.1 - Monday 27 July 2009
- Fixed various smaller bugs in XHtml parsing.
1.2 - Monday 29 June 2009
- Fixed: Handling of internal links in wiki writer.
- Fixed: Registering of custom node class does sometimes not work on existing
- Fixed: Overlapping text on widdow backtracking
- Fixed: Do not introduce spaces before punctuation on inline markup.
1.2rc1 - Monday 22 June 2009
1.2beta1 - Monday 08 June 2009
- Fixed: Invalid font creation in haru driver.
- Fixed: Implementation of PDF wrapper class, to call correct renderer.
- Fixed: Implementation of style loading in PDF wrapper class.
- Implemented: Method to register additional PDF parts in wrapper class.
- Implemented: Global error reporting interface, now also used by the PDF
- Implemented: Maintain document location in all conversions, so that embedded
files can be located.
- Fixed: Text blocks are continued on the same page wrapped images are
- Fixed: Handle unescaped references containing special chars in RST parser.
- Fixed: Also recurse into section titles in RST visitor AST preprocessing to
find all reference targets.
- Fixed: Ensure valid XML IDs in visitor.
1.2alpha1 - Tuesday 26 May 2009
- Implemented CSS based PDF rendering for basic docbook markup.
1.1.2 - Monday 30 March 2009
- Fixed: Parsing of lists inside simple table cells
- Fixed: Error reporting of document handlers were not used in converters
- Implemented #14075: Text roles support for RST
- Implemented #14403: Add support for replace-"directive".
1.1.1 - Monday 09 February 2009
- Fixed issue #14332: Paragraphs are sometimes missing in the output, when
converting rst documents
- Fixed issue #14390: Items before first section are merged with first section
- Fixed issue #14405: Comments in RST not handled for all cases
- Fixed issue #14406: Unknown property 'indentation' used in RST parser
- Fixed issue #14407: Underscores not allowed to appear in RST documents
- Fixed issue #14408: Error parsing grd tables, where first line does not
provide full table column specification
- Fixed issue #14415: Simple table markup does not work with header cell
spanning all columns
1.1 - Monday 05 January 2009
- Fixed issue #14136: Errors in some file docblocks
- Fixed issue #14185: Invalid docbook markup created for table cells in wiki
- Fixed issue #14188: ezcDocumentEzXml::getAsDocbook() returns an
ezcDocumentEzXml rather than ezcDocumentDocbook
- Fixed issue #14208: Invalid docubook markup: Attributes used in wrong case
- Fixed issue #14210: Docbook: literallayout class should be "normal" instead
- Fixed issue #14211: Docbook markup: citation and attribution contents should
not be wrapped inside a paragraph
- Added support for reading three wiki formats: Confluence, Creole and
- Added support for writing the Creole wiki format.
- Added support for reading XHTML.
- Added support for reading and writing eZ Publish XML formats.
- Added support for writing RST.
1.1rc1 - Monday 15 December 2008
1.1beta1 - Monday 01 December 2008
1.1alpha1 - Monday 10 November 2008
- Implemented feature #12339: Add support for eZXml markup.
- Implemented feature #12340: Add support for wiki markup.
- Implemented feature #13083: Read and write XHTML format.
- Implemented feature #13084: Write RST format.
- Implemented feature #13322: Possibility to reference a stylesheet for use
with XHTML output of reST documents.
- Fixed issue #13727: Autoenumerated enumerated lists parsed as paragraphs.
1.0.2 - Monday 04 August 2008
- Fixed issue #13326: Paragraph order mixed up with blockquotes in bullet
- Fixed issue #13327: Emphasis closing node wrongly recognized as opening
1.0.1 - Tuesday 08 July 2008
- Fixed issue #13200: Problem with multiple headers with the same name, when
generating table of contents in an rst document.
- Fixed issue #13220: Support for row seperators in simple table bodies
- Fixed issue #13237: Whitespaces before single word named external
references are skipped.
- Fixed issue #13238: Whitespaces at line ends, with markup as last element
- Fixed issue #13239: Named external references with literal markup in
destination nodes are not found.
- Fixed issue #13265: Handle inline literals correctly.
- Fixed issue #13266: Parse error on no newlines at the end of input text.
- Fixed issue #13267: Trim surrounding whitespaces in title strings.
1.0 - Monday 16 June 2008
- Fixed issue #13164: Handle dense enumerated lists.
1.0rc1 - Tuesday 10 June 2008
- Fixed issue #13167: Correctly handle indetation change after definition
- Fixed issue #13166: Handle embeddded URLs in inline references.
1.0alpha1 - Tuesday 13 May 2008
- Initial release of this package.
Last updated: Fri, 11 Dec 2009