[ Solr schema ]
- Fixed issue #13908: Search component's SolR handler should respect HTTP
status codes. (Initial patch by Alexander M. Turek).
- Fixed issue #13891: ezcSearchNetworkException is used, but does not exist.
- Fixed issue with sending incorrect HTTP requests to Solr.
- Fixed issue with regards to respecting HTTP Connection: close headers when
talking to Solr.
- Changed the way how ezcSearchQueryBuilder works. You will now have to
run parseSearchQuery() instead of just passing the query object, query
string and fields to the constructor.
- Changed the nested array result for documents into a structure where each
ezcSearchResult contains an array of ezcSearchResultDocument objects, which
on its turn contain the score, highlighting and document itself.
- Changed the default limit fo returned search results for the Solr handler
from 10 to unlimited (well, 999999).
- Initial release of this package.
Last updated: Mon, 01 Dec 2008