[ Gallery ]
1.4.2 - Monday 30 March 2009
- Implemented feature #14400: Add shortcut to set background color
- Fixed #14651: Handle floor() floating point inaccuracies in numneric axis
- Fixed #14655: A full circle sector is not drawn at all in GD driver.
1.4.1 - Monday 09 February 2009
- Fixed issue #13631: Rendering issues, when axisSpace set to 0
- Resolved task #14219: Refactor grid drawing to be less susceptible to
floating point inaccuracies
- Implemented feature #11980: Provide an initial array with labels for labeled
- Implemented feature #12897: Add the possibility to have a subtitle for
- Implemented feature #13634: Make Offset of ezcGraphAxisRotatedLabelRenderer
- Implamented feature #14146: Add new data symbols - square and box
1.4 - Monday 05 January 2009
1.4rc1 - Monday 15 December 2008
- Implemented feature #014010: Possibility to set x/y offsets for
highlightValue. (Initial patch by Markus Lervik)
1.4beta1 - Monday 01 December 2008
1.4alpha1 - Monday 10 November 2008
- Implemented feature #13103: Different axes end styles.
- Implemented feature #13102: Axes not extending beyond zero in line charts
- Implemented feature #11981: Provide option for exact axis label renderer to
put last value outside of the normal label boundings
- Fixed issue #13253: Division by zero when trying to render stacked bars.
- Fixed issue #13361: Provided workaround for ext/GD bug:
- Fixed issue #13595: majorStep overridden if min and max are both set
1.3 - Monday 16 June 2008
1.3rc1 - Tuesday 10 June 2008
- Fixed issue #12581: Wrong axis captions in bar charts with manual min/max
1.3beta1 - Tuesday 27 May 2008
1.3alpha1 - Monday 05 May 2008
- Implemented feature #10829: Get resource from driver.
- Implemented feature #10957: Embed glyphs for exact SVG font width
(Patch by Freddie Witherden)
- Implemented feature #11979: Line width configurable per data set.
- Implemented feature #12382: Enhance line chart to allow invisible lines.
- Fixed issue #12483: Average dataset does not work with a single value.
1.2.1 - Monday 21 January 2008
- Implemented feature #9407: Cairo driver.
- Fixed issue #11777: Optionally independent axis font configuration.
- Fixed issue #12254: Bad property-check for strokeLineJoin in SVG driver.
- Fixed issue #12295: Broken automatic scaling with manually set min value,
not divisible by major step.
- Fixed issue #12326: Per datapoint colors not used with bar charts.
- Fixed issue #12405: Highlightfontsize reduced when padding > 0 in highlight
1.2 - Monday 17 December 2007
- Fixed issue #12238: Documentation error.
- Fixed issue #12246: dataBorder doesn't works in 2D renderer for piecharts.
1.2beta1 - Wednesday 28 November 2007
- Fixed issue #12064: Gradients are not rendered correctly in Flash driver.
- Implemented support for odometer charts. Thanks to Lars Jankowski from Oxid
esales for the initial patch.
1.2alpha1 - Monday 29 October 2007
- Fixed issue #11640: Polygon size reducement fails for very thin four edged
- Fixed issue #11511: Line thickness wasn't used for rendering.
- Fixed issue #11509: Typo in line chart option.
- Implemented feature #10978: Add support for stacked bar charts.
- Implemented feature #11325: Allow values of 0 to be added to pie charts, to
be included in the legend and not rendered in the actual pie.
- Implemented feature #11247: Custom highlight values in line and bar charts.
Thanks to Elger Thiele for the basic patch.
- Implemented feature #10322 and #10565: Support for multiple x, y axis,
vertical and horizontal lines in line and bar charts.
1.1.1 - Monday 13 August 2007
- Fixed issue #11107: Floating point inaccuracies caused missing grid in line
- Fixed issue #11157: Wrong display of single record with labeled axis.
- Fixed issue #11180: Color Palette: $dataSetColor in ezcGraphPalette starts
with index 1 and not zero in pie charts.
- Fixed issue #11207: Missing URL property for legend, or missing legend, may
cause PHP notice.
- Fixed issue #11233: Path for circular arcs in SVG driver may break because
of locale settings.
- Fixed issue #11235: In interactive 3D bar charts circle and bullet bars are
- Fixed issue #11236: Legend is not properly linked in interactive 3D line and
1.1 - Monday 02 July 2007
1.1rc1 - Monday 25 June 2007
- Fixed issue #10828: PHP error when overwriting renderer in extended
- Documentation updates and fixes.
1.1beta2 - Thursday 31 May 2007
- Fixed issue #10741: Make ezcGraphOutOfLogithmicalBoundingsException more
- Fixed issue #10744: ExactAxisLabelRenderer shows last value at position of
second last value if showLastValue is disabled.
- Fixed issue #10745 (BaxedAxisLabelRenderer wrong label positions for angles:
(135 <= $angle <= 325).
- Fixed issue #10746: Border size reducement algorithm fails for polygones
with edge lengths < reducement.
- Fixed issue #10747: axisLabelRotatedRenderer accesses unitialised variables
for Angles % 90 != .0
- Fixed issue #10750: SVG drivers output broken with wrong LC_NUMERIC.
- Fixed issue #10759: Unset implementation broken in array access in datasets
and dataset properties.
- Fixed issue #10830: Automatically shorten labels if not enough space is
- Fixed issue #10842: Pie charts fatal error with datasets with value sum <=
- Fixed issue #10846: Division by zero in polygon size reducement algorithm
for edges with an angle equals 0 degree.
- Fixed issue #10848: Missing pie segment labels in pie charts with 3d
- Fixed issue #10852: Fixed radar chart documentation.
- Fixed issue #10858: Document on how to embed the SVG graphs in an HTML
- Fixed issue #10861: Circle sector size reducement failes for very big
- Fixed issue #10881: Wrong labeling with ezcGraphDateAxis.
1.1beta1 - Monday 07 May 2007
- Fixed issue #9916: Not documented: ArrayDataSet also can use Iterators.
- Fixed issue #9926: Float values with date axis result in date parsing
- Fixed issue #9948: Make ezcGraphPolynom documentation public.
- Fixed issue #9950: Improved ezcGraphPolynom::__toString method for more
- Fixed issue #10018: Axis scale incorrect when startDate != first day of
- Fixed issue #10025: Wrong statement in tutorial about swf versions supported
- Fixed issue #10074: Use iconv instead of mbstring.
- Fixed issue #10055: Improve chart class documentation with chart elements.
- Fixed issue #10056: Fixed drawing order for boxes with background and
- Fixed issue #10199: Use saveXML instead of save( 'php://output' ) to work
around PHP bug #40429.
- Fixed issue #10246: sprintf output modification in PHP 5.2.1.
- Fixed issue #10275: Low label count on labeled axis, when having (prime
number > 10) + 1 labels.
- Fixed issue #10536: Bar side polygons are drawn at the wrong side.
- Fixed issue #10599: Pie chart label formatting callback only accepts callback
functions but neither static nor non static methods.
- Fixed issue #10606: Call to undefined function imagePsLoadFont() in gd tests
when no t1lib is available.
- Fixed issue #10675: Arrow heads on axis too small.
- Fixed issue #10693: ezcGraphChartElementAxis::getSteps returns minor steps
after last major steps.
- Implemented feature #9402: Numeric datasets.
- Implemented feature #9404: Add support for rotated texts on axis.
- Implemented feature #9406: Add support for radar charts.
- Implemented feature #9511: Added helper functions to create image maps an link SVG
images in ezcGraphTools.
- Implemented feature #10017: Plot whole months on date axis respecting their
- Implemented feature #10375: Manually reduce or increase the label count on
- Implemented feature #10470: Add support for format callback functions on all
1.0 - Monday 18 December 2006
- Renamed ezcGraphMingDriver to ezcGraphFlashDriver.
- Renamed pie chart options percentTreshHold to percentThreshold and
absoluteTreshHold to absoluteThreshold.
- Added feature #9647: Added the renderToOutput() method to the drivers.
- Fixed issue #9545: Pie chart treshhold does not work if aggregated data
stays below treshhold.
- Fixed issue #9549: Pie chart slices are not contiguous with the flash driver.
- Fixed issue #9568: Division by zero warning.
- Fixed issue #9583: Data typecasting should only be done in axis.
- Fixed issue #9586: No data rendered with string keys on date axis.
- Fixed issue #9588: Wrong polynoms build from data.
- Fixed issue #9612: Element links for SVG image in the legend require you to
click on exactly the text.
- Fixed issue #9655: pieChartOffset and highlight do not work together in 2D
- Fixed issue #9762: Structs don't inherit from ezcBaseStruct.
- Fixed issue #9764: 3D Pie chart segment side polygon in front of circular
- Fixed issue #9795: Interferring bars, when bars count is higher then major
- Fixed issue #9823: Failing tests with PHP 5.1, because of different
parameter handling in imagepng, and (string) not calling __toString method.
- Fixed issue #9827: Use majorStep size for min/max estimating on numeric axis
with only one value.
1.0beta2 - Monday 20 November 2006
- Added logarithmical scaled numeric axis.
- Added treshhold for pie charts.
- Added custom maximum value for pie charts.
- Added ming driver for flash output.
- Added text shadow, background and border to font options.
- Added gleam to 2D pie charts.
- Added feature #9304: Possibility to format labels via callback.
- Fixed issue #9403: Element references do not work with Gleam in SVG.
1.0beta1 - Monday 25 September 2006
- Initial release of this package.
Last updated: Mon, 11 May 2009