- Fixed issue #11888: Small fixes to PHPDoc in memory_backend.php.
- Implemented issue #10533: ezcCacheManager::getCache does not support delayed
- Fixed issue #11064: Marked search() as protected in ezcCacheStorageFile.
- Implemented feature feature #11049: Added APC and Memcache backends for
caching. Based on a patch from Grady Kuhnline.
- Fixed issue #11181: A physical location is not required anymore for pure
- Fixed issue #11413: The search flag is off by default for restore() and
- Fixed issue #11138: The validateLocation() method is defined as abstract in
- Fixed issue #9493: Convert < and > in exception messages to ' and ' for
Cache, ConsoleTools, ImageAnalysis, ImageConversion, PersistentObject,
- Fixed issue #9819: Let all components deal with the ezcBaseAutoloadException
- Refactored property handling.
- Updated tutorial with a new example.
- Fixed bug #8301: ezcCacheStorageFile::search and delete do not work with
identifiers containing slashes.
- Fixed bug #8359: Similar IDs lead to invalid data item count. ATTENTION:
This invalidates all cache items, which consists only of an ID. Please purge
these caches manually.
- Refactored to use the new ezcBaseOptions class.
- Implemented feature request 7841: Added possibility to provide a TTL of
false to make cache items last endlessly.
- Fixed bug #7830: ezcCacheStorageFile::generateIdentifier is using HFS
directory separator (colon) in filename. It now uses a "=". Attention: This
invalidates all cache files when upgrading. You should purge the cache
- Added value checks for options provided to ezcCacheStorage classes.
- Changed exception behavior. All errors will now throw a different exception
- Changed method names:
- Fixed bug #7469: "Missing PHP closing tags in cache file".
- Initial release of this package.
Last updated: Thu, 31 Jan 2008