[ Linguist format ]
- Documentation updates and fixes.
- Fixed issue #10027: The format of the XML file format is not documented.
- Refactored to use the new ezcBaseStruct class and properties approach.
- Changed exception behavior. All errors will now throw a different exception
- Changed method name:
- getString() to getTranslation()
- Added an implementation of the Iterator interface, this allows you to use
foreach( ezcTranslationTsBackend as $contextName => $contextData ). This
is a more convinient way of looping through all the contexts that make up
a translation. It is also faster than having to loop through it yourself
with the next() and currentContext() methods.
- Added methods:
- current() as part of the Iterator implementation
- key() as part of the Iterator implementation
- rewind() as part of the Iterator implementation
- valid() as part of the Iterator implementation
- Changed method names:
- haveMore() to next()
- readContext() to currentContext()
- Initial release of this package.
Last updated: Wed, 28 Nov 2007